Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Magic Springs


Cousin Aidan entertaining me with his robot impression.


BamBam and Poppy don't believe in privacy for diaper changing.

Daddy and Beckett in front of the Merry-Go-Round.


I love MommaShelle!


Last Sunday we took Beckett to Magic Springs with my family. Like most babies he LOVES being outside. There are so many new things for him to look at. He's started being more intersted in the camera then smiling because as soon as we hold the camera up he stops.

2 comments:

Taylor's Parents said...

Love it! You got some great images for your blog! I love Beckett's look at the camera...like what is the funny thing you keep holding to your face!

Mary Elizabeth Eldridge said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog - I will definitely add you the families that I stalk on blogspot! I love the pictures of Beckett - he is completely precious! I hope that you guys have a good weekend - and happy Halloween!
Love,
Mary Elizabeth