Sunday, March 1, 2009

My smart husband fixed my computer! (And a weekend with the Gilmore's)

Cousin Love
Cousin Love II

Checking each other out...

Learning to share


Beckett doesn't let anything or anybody get in his way!

I love Beckett's face and Taylor's cute tights.
Can you tell he doesn't like sharing attention???

How cute is that face?
And yes Beckett still chews on everything!
Yipee! Over a month ago my computer crashed and Bradley was able to fix it this weekend. I didn't realize how addicted I had become to it plus all of my pictures were saved that I thought I had lost forever. Hopefully, soon I will be able to catch my blog up! Anyways, we had a great weekend with Sarah, Taylor, Travis, Bebe and Pops. Beckett and Taylor did lots of playing! They are going to be great friends one day! Taylor didn't even cry when Beckett poked her in the eye BUT he did!



No comments: